- HEAVY DUTY Two rows of lock stitch between each Stripe. Four rows of lock stitch at the most stressed fly end, prevents tearing and unraveling; Embroidered white stars
- DURABLE Two brass grommets for hanging on a pole or displaying indoors
- STRONG Nylon 210D fabric is robust to endure the elements
- BEAUTIFUL Vibrant black, blue and white colors
- UNIQUE DESIGN Honors the integrity, bravado and sacrifice of both current and fallen Law Enforcement Officers; Thin Blue Line American Flag style
Thin Blue Line Meaning
The Thin Blue Line Flag honors and recognizes Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) for the risk they take to protect the general public. One black stripe below represents the criminal element; one black stripe above represents the innocent public. What stands in the middle is only a thin blue line of committed LEOs.
The W.E. Saunders & Co brand is inspired by a hard working single mother of seven. Created by one of the seven to pay homage to her strength, dignity, pride, determination and integrity...
These 3 feet by 5 feet flags are made of 210 denier nylon fabric which is very lightweight, thin and durable. The quality contributes to sustaining vibrant colors. For added resiliency we have added two brass grommets and stripes that are sewn with two rows of lock stitching. The fly end which blows in the breeze and is most susceptible to stress, is reinforced with four rows of lock stitching. Even the stars are stitched and embroidered - all stitched, nothing printed. These flags have W.E. Saunders' stamp of *approval.
Package contains One 3 feet by 5 feet Thin Blue Line Flag *100% refund upon return if not satisfied